7 OF THE BEST WAYS TO GROW BLOG or WEBSITE TRAFFIC IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH FOR FREE!!!
As we all know traffic is health to your website or blog, without traffic your website or blog is of no use to you and believe me you will only be wasting your priceless time online posting a bunch of article nobody will ever read or see. Many blogs out there promise to show you great and unusual ways with which you can promote your website/blog but after reading their articles you will be left out with nothing.
This is a proven way I’m about to show you in this article, one of the best ways as a matter of fact most especially for newbie’s, those who just started a blog/website. I want you to pay attention to what am about to show you as this is very important to the health of you website/blog.
Please note that most of these social networking sites listed below are rated the best online and are still the best ways out there to get free massive traffic to your site.
1. Facebook - This is the number one of all I will be showing you on this article. Facebook has over 1 billion users Worldwide and they give their users free access to advertise their links on wherever they want once logged in. One of the best ways you can use facebook is by joining multiple groups and sharing your posts links so people can see what you have to offer. This is a great platform as it has been used so many times by top professional advertisers and bloggers.
2. Google Plus+ - This is the second in the list. You can use Google plus to promote whatever you have to offer online especially your new website/blog. The best way to use this platform for promoting your website/blog is by joining communities, not just anyone you see but the ones you know are similar to what your niche/blog is talking about. For effective use of this platform join as much community as possible.
3. Twitter - This one should have come second but recent reports shows that google+ users are increasing rapidly. Twitter is a great way of sending traffic to your blog/website only if you use it the right way and the only best way if by following those you know are interested in what you have to offer and follow top bloggers on twitter check out their list of followers if they are people who are interested in your website/blog contents. Make sure they follow you back and after that message them directly and tell them about your website/blog.
4. Commenting on other blogs is also another great way – By commenting on other blogs or websites you can link people back to your blog or website.
5. Ping your blog – Ping it on sites like Pingomatic that notifies search engines on the updates in your website/blog.
6. Word of mouth – Tell people around you about your blog and the contents that it contains, gives them the link and tell them about a particular post topic you know they will be interested in.
7. Joining other social networking sites – Social networking sites such as LinkedIn can be very helpful as well in sharing your content links as your status update will also help in boosting traffic in your blog/website.