"Ways on how to raise money for your business" ( part 2)
Raising money is something that needs time and persistence also because without this you can forget about the idea of raising money for your business. You can check out my previous article on How to raise money for your business (part 1 ) (Click here to see part 1), raising money is not that simple.
If this is a major issue for you, you have just two options about changing the situation:
1. You can change your business idea to be a little bit simpler and not require so much money. Because most business we thing of have too much need of start-up capital. So change you business idea.
2. You can also start marketing to get your clients so that you can grow from revenue instead of outside funding. This one is not too easy but give it a try and eventually in the end you will never regret doing it.
Now let's look at some ways you can make your business a success.
- You can raise money by taking Grants.
There are many government & non-government available grants. But the problem with grants is that in comparison to the number of people who would like to receive grants, they are very few grants available. If you are based in the United States take a look at grants.gov for a list of possible grants & more general guidelines. As for those who do not reside there try doing some research on this topic and get to see how you can achieve this
- Raise money with SwagBucks
You can begin earning extra cash today with swag bucks which is a company that pays you for completing surveys and doing other simple tasks. All you have to do is visit their site at https://www.swagbucks.com and read about them to get to know what you are getting into before you sign up.
- You can raise money by getting a job.
Sometimes the best way to raise money for your business is either by having a full-time job or a part-time Job, that way you don't have to rely on anyone else & can have a steady income. Some people might say where or how do they get a Job and I say to them there are tons of Jobs out there you can identify yourself with; so long as you have two healthy hands and two healthy legs, there is a job for you. Stop being lazy
- Raising money from your own revenue.
This can be one of the best ways to fund your company through the revenue of the company. Don not go about begging people when you have a company or your own means of raising money as this can lead to some certain things you will end up regretting.
- Avoid or hold off funding as long as possible.
Sometimes, the focus on raising money will take resources away from your efforts, which would have been used to improve product quality, marketing, sales or anything needed to grow the company.
What makes more sense for many businesses is to try to grow as far as they can without raising money.